Best of the Loyalty Islands
Explore Noumea and the three Loyalty Islands of Lifou, Ouvéa and Maré. There may be no better places that the Loyalty Islands for combining quintessential tropical island activities with encounters with the friendly Melanesian locals and their unique culture.
3 nights at Chateau Royal in Noumea
3 nights at Nengone Village in Mare
3 nights at Drehu Village in Lifou
3 nights at Paradis d'Ouvea in Ouvea
Return airport transfers in Noumea & Loyalty Islands
Your Tour Operator:
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares to Noumea with Aircalin including 23kg of luggage, snacks and beverages
- 3 nights accommodation in a Superior One Bedroom Suite at Chateau Royal Beach Resort & Spa, Noumea (1 night pre & 2 nights post accommodation)
- 3 nights accommodation in a Garden Bungalow at Nengone Village, Mare
- 3 nights accommodation in a Garden Bungalow at Drehu Village, Lifou
- 3 nights accommodation in a Garden Bungalow at Paradis d'Ouvea, Ouvea
- Return airport coach transfers in Noumea & Loyalty Islands
- One way Air Caledonie economy class airfare from Noumea to Mare
- One way Air Loyaute economy class airfare from Mare to Lifou
- One way Air Loyaute economy class airfare from Lifou to Ouvea
- One way Air Caledonie economy class airfare from Ouvea to Noumea
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies.
- BONUS – Breakfast daily in Noumea & Ouvea
From Sydney: from $3,499 per person, twin share*
From Melbourne: from $3,499 per person, twin share*
This package is based on departing Sydney or Melbourne on a Monday. Should you depart Melbourne on a Wednesday or Sydney on a Thursday it will be 2 nights in Noumea upon arrival and 1 night in Noumea at the end of the itinerary.
From Brisbane: from $3,539 per person, twin share*
Due to the flights schedules, itinerary will be slighly different for Brisbane departure. It will be 3 nights in Noumea upon arrival, 1 night in Noumea at the end of the itinerary, and 1 night less in Mare.
New Caledonia is just waiting for you
An exceptional price for your family at Le Méridien Nouméa
Le Meridien Noumea is a unique blend of French sophistication and warm Pacific Island ambience. Located on the beachfront overlooking Anse Vata Bay, the hotel is nestled in the heart of tropical landscaped gardens with direct access to the beach.